Sunday, May 5, 2013

Roasted Pork Tenderloin



Roasted Pork Tenderloin

Here is our Sunday family dinner. Honestly, we sit down and eat dinner together as a family every night. We had marinated, roasted pork tenderloin. The marinade I used was Stubb's.  Fresh green beans and a baked potato. The baked potato was a splurge for the healthy eaters but we used plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. It taste identical. 

 This is a cool item I've had for awhile. I picked it up at the farmers market by my house. It's a tater baker. It's like an insulated bag to steam veggies in the microwave. I love it. 
I just wash them and toss them in. I don't even have to poke them with a fork.
Browning my pork in my cast iron skillet. I'm sure you all are getting sick of seeing food in my cast iron skillet. I have beautiful Calphalon pans and I do use them offten. I just seem to always reaching for my cast iron. It is probably my favorite kitchen item, 
 I marinated my tenderloins for about 4 hours.  

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment