Monday, February 20, 2012

Popcorn and a movie

Best popcorn ever. I didn't know what I was missing. You will never find microwave popcorn in my home again. This tastes so fresh and yummy. 
 The white cheddar popcorn flavor my husbands favorite. 
Tonight we paired this popcorn with the classic movie The Wedding Singer. It was a perfect selection considering we are headed to an 80's theme birthday party for my best friend this weekend. The movie was totally tubular! I hope everyone enjoyed their President's day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, where did you get that adorable popcorn machine? I love your little blog, by the way. I think you should do more exotic (or experimental) recipes, too! Maybe not for dinners though, I know how picky kids are!! O_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The popcorn machine was a christmas gift from my dad. We'll see how exotic I'll go. If I won't eat it I won't cook it. Plus my kids eat more of a variety than my hubby.

      Delete