Monday, February 6, 2012

Munchdown!!!! Super Bowl XLVI

Compliments all around!! It's not hard to please a house full of guys. Just give them guy food and put them in front of sports. I am not a sports fan. It's not because I'm a girl because their are plenty of girls I know that are huge fan of sports. Growing up in my house we didn't watch sports. If there were sports on TV it was NASCAR in the den. Trying to make sense of the game and all the rules would be if I took my husband to an Italian Opera and him making sense of the storyline. So I watch for the funny commercials. I must say, I'm kinda disappointed this year. Well maybe the half time show will make up for it..... Nope. Not enough wardrobe malfunction. Bring back Justin and Janet!! Ha ha. The day was not a total loss. We got to eat like pigs.



I will try next time to get a photo of the baby back ribs.... They are gone before I can get them.
These are the rubs I used on the ribs.
Corn bread skillet, made with cream corn.



Havarti Cheese


Italian sausage mild, cooking in beer.
Secret Ingredient: Beer


First Brown sausage for about 10 min. Then add 1/2 cup liquid and cook covered another 10 min.




No comments:

Post a Comment