Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do you have a monkey in your house?

 Want a great idea for a for a school lunch? If it were up to my kindergartner, she would have peanut butter and jelly everyday for every meal. I try to give her a little bit of variety and use the food we have at home before it goes bad. I really hate to throw away food. I have a few over ripe bananas in my freezer right now because I can always use them in a smoothie or banana nut bread. 
 My monkey got a peanut butter and banana sandwich in her lunch box today!
 She said it was super yummy!
 All the while, I had a monster under my feet!
I love my monkey and my monster!!

3 comments:

  1. They are too cute , and I just love your food blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great ideas,Keep the blog going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your blog Momma Monkey !!!

    ReplyDelete